Monday, April 21, 2008

Attack of the FMLA Paperwork!

So I have just gotten a look at the paperwork required for my medical leave. I immediately started to feel sick when I looked at it. There are all of these return to work certifications, work leave certifications, blah, blah blah. I know they have to do it because of the laws but my first reaction was to vomit on my desk when I looked at all of it.

Sometimes I wonder if I am delusional and I made all of this up for attention. It seems so unreal.

I continue to exist in my little work bubble. No one in my office is saying much of anything to me. It sucks. I am sure I am giving off the "get the hell away from me" attitude, though I am trying to be normal. It's not going very well, obviously. Maybe they don't want to catch my bad luck? I can't say I blame them. They just want me out of here, that much is obvious.

I got a few things done today, which is good. I need to button this all up by Wednesday. I'm going to cry.

So today I am: sad, anxious, lonely, worried, scared. Somewhere in there I am hopeful and optimistic too, but it isn't shining through too much today.

No comments: