This is supposed to be a family-oriented blog (i.e. anyone who wants to read this, can) but I am going to talk about something a little adult-themed in this post, so you have been properly warned. As a teenager I looked at porn on the internet all of the time, so I don't expect all of you to automatically tune out and think, "Ohhhh, I guess I better go back to disney.com." Yeah right! You should, and I want you to, but I doubt you will find this much racier than the crap you kids see on tv today. (Geez, when did I get so old?)
Since this whole disaster started, I have been fantasizing about my endocrinologist. I've never been one for doctors and I am still not but there is something about the way Dr. M has handled me and my case that is a turn on.
When he did my biopsy, he wiped all the blood off my neck afterwards. It had run down the side of my neck and down my shoulder, so he had to flip me over slightly to get it and he made this cute little, "Oh" when he did it. When he biopsied me he was very careful and deliberate, telling me what he was doing every step of the way. When I nearly fainted after I sat up, he kept his eye on me the entire time he remained in the room. And when he called me, he was obviously concerned. I called him later with some questions and he still sounded very concerned for me, which was very sweet.
Since then, I have been taking further comfort in fantasies about him. He's a healer, I have cancer, it's all very natural. My current one is probably an extension of my fears about surgery, death, and this whole episode, I think, as in it he comes to see me before my surgery and I wordlessly straddle him (hospital gown and all). It has been great stress relief to have this little fantasy. That is all it is; he is SO not my type and male doctors are always married (who do you think did the dishes when he was in med school?). Plus I want him to treat me right up until the bitter end. I think he is a great doctor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment